2023 US Classic Session 1 (Senior Women discussion)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
New thread, so easier to follow.

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 6.29.15 PM

EDIT: Photo added

Last edited by a moderator:
Session 1: 1:00-3:00 pm CST
Session 2: 7:00-9:00 pm CST

Peacock and CNBC will air live
Session 1 2:00 pm EST
Session 2 8:00 pm EST

USAG had an International feed on their YouTube page.

Last edited:
It’s 2pm EDT, I fell for this last night when I thought the juniors were starting at 7 but it was 8. USAG snuck (Times are Central) at the top of the schedule lol.

Last edited:
Jade was interviewed during podium training and said she will only do UB and bb at ncaa competitions. She also said that she doesn’t think she will ever compete the triple double again, she finds it’s too hard and a bit scary

Last edited:
An hour to go for session 1. I hope they show us Melanie. We’ll be if Roberson survives her vaults, because she did not look good in podium training. I hope Nola Matthews has a great meet because she does beautiful gymnastics and it’s been wonderful to watch her success this year after last year’s growth spurt derailed her first senior season. And maybe someone will surprise us.

I did the same last night and today. I thought I was all slick getting in my salon appointment and grocery run and being back home in time.

Is it really Al or is it the other bald guy with gloves who also works at GAGE? Because it was the other guy last night with the juniors, Al wasn’t there.

This is the guy from last night, Alex:
8524_2.png
2023 US Classic (Pre Meet and WAG Juniors Discussion) National / Regional Competitions
Al is there. Wearing the gloves. [IMG_7683]
11_2.png
2023 US Classic (Pre Meet and WAG Juniors Discussion) National / Regional Competitions
This is Alex… he has been at GAGE for a long time… he is a great coach and all around awesome guy.

Last edited:
I got a better look after Falcon posted. He looked like Al but it wasn’t Al. A different bald guy and Falcon knew him.

Who is ready to see the top European gymnast? 🤩 I saw her on the Tour, she exudes such style… her presence is kind of unmatched

the GAGE Leo is an affront to all that is good and decent in this world.
Keep the leo reports coming!

So the GAGE seniors are wearing a different leo from last night’s juniors? I didn’t love the junior leo but there was no fake flesh and no weird cut outs or anything. For GAGE, it was actually quite bland.

Pictures of the Start Lists for the first session since the .pdfs on the Classics site aren’t working for some reason.

startlist1

startlist2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back