2021 NCAA regionals discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Shockers of Illinois and BYU dropping out of regional finals.
NC State cinderella story continues as they survive the play in and semi-finals.

They must be so tired. I can’t imagine competing three days in a row, especially considering that it’s all been very dangerous elimination meets.

I’m really happy with how things turned out for them considering they shouldn’t have even been in the play-in.

Their final ranking is going to be 16 at worst, a huge boost for the program - I just hope their already generous home-scoring doesn’t get worse.

Scores at the SLC final absolutely atrocious…the fans in the stand might as well be judging the routines. SO bummed for ASU/Kentucky. Every team got overscoring, but the BB rotation for LSU was a joke. LSU did not perform like a top 2 team tonight but the judges saved them in the last rotation.

Last edited:
I agree LSU and Bama pulling major over scores at regionals.
Hoping for Utah and Oklahoma to oust them. Though I want Michigan to take the title.
Going to be disappointing when Minnesota and Cal get eliminated by Florida and UM.

IMO, the best 4 on the floor are Minnesota, Cal, Michigan, and Florida. The other four have some great gymnasts but often get blessed with over score.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back