2024 WAG Euros TFs

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

ArnoldRimmer

Defender
Lineups for tomorrow are now out.

Remind me again, are teams allowed to sub here? Italy haven't.

GB are using Fenton over Martin on vault, which is interesting. GMF was the dropped score in prelims, albeit not by much, and you'd think she would want another go at the DTY. Don't think it's an injury, as Abi is down for floor.

They can sub for team final I believe. Maybe they felt like they didn't need to with 3 up 3 count and 4 athletes.

Am I dreaming or did GMF do a DTY at British and just the 1.5 here in prelims? Maybe she wants another go at the DTY, if so. I’d rather see her 1.5 than a chucked DTY either way.

Am I dreaming or did GMF do a DTY at British and just the 1.5 here in prelims? Maybe she wants another go at the DTY, if so. I’d rather see her 1.5 than a chucked DTY either way.
She did one at the English championships so yeah maybe? Only got 13.6 for it, which with the scores they were throwing out is pretty low. I'm not sure if she fell or not as there doesn't seem to be video.

If I remember correctly GMF crashed her warm up DTY really badly at the British Champs and just did a FTY in the actual competition.

It is just bloody disrespectful to fans and the sport that the BBC red button coverage doesn't start until 2.30 pm when the competition starts at 2,00 pm - Tossers!!

I can't wait until the horizontal line/belt trend disappears from leotards.

Nice to see some double backs that go up from Sweden. The juniors seem to better at setting that skill than a lot of seniors.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back