2020 Women's Artistic Qualifications Subdivision 3 (Sunday, July 25, 2021) Teams: USA/NED/ MG 1/ MG 8 (Danusia, Iordache, AUS)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think somehow it got mixed in with “not playing around” and now everything is meaningless.

Reactions: One
She had a solid chance at beating Jade on vault, she will likely keep her 3rd place qualifier. She is the 3rd best vaulter in the world but will get no medal. She’s at the Olympics with team USA but will get no medal. She has the right to be bummed. The timing is poor though because she still needs to be out there with everyone and you don’t want her being sad to affect anyone else.

The announcer said something about a changed score.

I meant it as in she’s not playing any games! LOL she’s not playing around. Forgive me, I’m stressed!

I was looking at Jade I think this split screen is great but also ADHD written all over it!

bad vibes from Skinner.
Shes got a face like a slapped arse now.

She probably thought she was better than Jade. In fact, Im sure she did. But Jade has just spanked her on her two events.

Last edited:
Reactions: One
They say something about 14.933 and 14.333. I couldn’t make out what.

There have been times where an inquiry causes a score to go DOWN.

They had a hard task. Most of these girls have not competed internationally within the last year. Jade has and it shows.

Moreover, given the FIG handing out less-than-appropriate values for Simone’s new skills, it is reasonable to believe there is anti-USA sentiment amongst the international gymnastics community. There is a huge amount of confirmation bias in judging execution.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back