US WAG Olympic trials Night 1 Discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

She had a huge knee bend on the Shap 1/2. I took 3 but I could see them taking 5 for that.

I totally saw .5, but I see how it could be .3. That late turn was for sure .5 though, right?

The blue lights are by the wall past bars too? Are these like an anti-COVID bubble of illumination for the athletes?

It’s almost comforting seeing Kelli Hill there. She’s been such a mainstay since the early 1990s with Dominique Dawes that it’ll be weird when we will no longer see her on the sidelines.

Malabuyo 13.000 BB
Siegfeldt 12.066 UB

Skinner 13.466 UB

Last edited:
Jordan’s UB dismount was scary as hell. It looked like she peeled off.

I’ve said it before, but I am so happy to see how Jordan has improved! I was rooting for her since she was a junior and it’ll be great to see her on the Olympic team.

It’s almost comforting seeing Kelli Hill there. She’s been such a mainstay since the early 1990s with Dominique Dawes that it’ll be weird when we will no longer see her on the sidelines.
Every time Kelli has been to trials, she’s had a gymnast name to the team or as alternate. Insane. And DiCello will at least be an alternate this year unless she completely crashes all over the place.

1992: Dawes
1996: Dawes
2000: Ray, Dawes
2004: Kupets
2008: Lothrop (alt)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back