US Olympic Team Trials - June 24-27, 2021

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Same! Donnell is a real sentimental fave for me. And for the hundredth time, I HATE these reduced teams with a passion. We should go back to six - a REAL team event. Damn Grandi and his DUMB ideas. 😡

Yeah, but those are podium training photos. At Nationals, Simone wasn’t hitting 180° on a lot of her splits on beam, in actual competition. I remember someone saying that if Skinner was going to get nailed for not hitting 180° on her splits, then so should Biles. And it’s unfortunate that she’s flat-footed, but if others get hit for not pointing their toes, then so should she.

Last edited:
Is Donnell’s 15ish score on vault the average score or just the first vault?

Thanks @rlayt
Men’s vault is so scary to watch. However, it seems like the other +1 contenders would be on pommel horse and that is a slippery event too.

I’ve started a thread for Aussies, but it is applicable for all. It is definitely a pain in the ass trying to find ways to watch coverage.

I thought for sure he’d blown his R ACL. Those knees must be curled up in bed crying.

BountifulCarefulGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

2016-08-11%2021_34_04.gif

tumblr_ms6retBC671qcwwt2o6_250.gif

I thought Bai had the superior routine on the day, but I stan Beam Queen Bee Simone

Ugh the dismount is absolutely everything, but those other two combos do not belong in a beam queen compilation, imo. Specially the second.

I can’t tell if you think I’m being too harsh or too kind 😂

Neither have a chance to medal.

Nedoroscik would have been a potential horse bronze medalist but missing night 1 does not bode well.

Yoder’s 15 won’t hold up internationally.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back