American Classic 2024

American Classic 2024

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

I missed the first half of Gabby's beam. Her double pike was very low. Chellsie needs to come in and teach that set.

Considering 8 years off, qualifying to Nationals on two events is a big accomplishment. Does she have a long way to go for Paris, yes. Is it likely she will make Paris, probably not. But you never know.
I just think she won't have enough numbers this year to justify naming her to the Olympic Team, considering the competition. If she doesn't make Paris, I hope she considers going for Los Angeles.

Just rewatched Gabby's beam. She didn't put in the leap mount series and she didn't do her signature back full. Interesting.

I think the goods are there to challenge for a UB/BB spot if there was a need, but she is going to need to upgrade VT/FX to really have any chance.

Considering 8 years off, qualifying to Nationals on two events is a big accomplishment. Does she have a long way to go for Paris, yes. Is it likely she will make Paris, probably not. But you never know.
I just think she won't have enough numbers this year to justify naming her to the Olympic Team, considering the competition. If she doesn't make Paris, I hope she considers going for Los Angeles.
Yeah, while it doesn't exactly scream "Olympic contender" at the moment, it's an impressive effort for a first time back.

If there's Simone, Shilese, and Jade, then I think Gabby could make a case for herself as a UB/BB with a solid DTY as a leadoff.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back