US Olympic Team Trials - June 24-27, 2021

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Neither have a chance to medal.

Nedoroscik would have been a potential horse bronze medalist but missing night 1 does not bode well.

Yoder’s 15 won’t hold up internationally.
If that is the case, I guess you could just make the decision for sentimental reasons and give the spot to Donnell (for hanging in so long) or plan on the +1 being the perfect alternate (maybe Allan Bower?).

She is seriously not being smart at all.

Watch she is going to injure herself badly a month from the Olympics.

I wouldn’t even be competing here at all period and resting my ankle if I were her. If I did to have the feel of competing at Olympic trials I would do bars and not dismount.

I get wanting to have an element named after you, but it wouldn’t be named after her here at Trials.
She is playing with fire.

That would also be an interesting choice. My impression is that Paul Juda is a younger athlete who might benefit from the experience.

That is my rationale as well. Plus he looks great on pommels!

Who is retiring post Olympics? Mikulak for sure and Whittenburg I think.

Will Bower, Modi, and Moldaeur continue or call it quits?

Last edited:
On twitter Scott Bregman said that Jade got taped and then only did a layout on floor and was done. Unless she did more and he didn’t say.

Jade could do a dance-through of her floor routine with timers. Her dance elements are pretty rough… and she could of course improve her presentation

It wouldn’t shock me if Bower retired. Maybe he would stick around for World’s. Actually, maybe a few of the male Olympians will stick around for World’s since they don’t have tour conflicts.

I’m watching track and field Olympic trials. 3 athletes qualify on EACH event. And then in the 100m and 400m, some EXTRA athletes get picked for the relays.

Can you imagine if this was the case in gymnastics.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back