US Classic Senior Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Hurd beam warmup is very shaky. Feels like it will be a race to the finish edit for her, and it is nerve-wracking to watch.

Lee looked fabulous on the beam. Very gingerly and looked a little unsure when she landed. She confirmed on social media it wasn’t an ankle but her Achilles, so they really need to manage that. It may well be a ticking time bomb as it is.

Suni deserves to be on the full team, but if her Achilles is an issue she might be better off as a +1 athlete specializing on bars and maybe beam.

The new dismount is really delightful for McCusker. Hope she nails it tonight.

The ankle tape removal thing is interesting. I know in the backpacking world, a lot of people opt for running shoes instead of boots because having your ankle unable to move freely supposedly can transfer forces to shin bones and knees and cause worse injuries. I wonder if that’s the deal?

I’m enjoying the banter. Maybe they’ll get some of the Simone obsessing out of the way early. I’m very excited about the YDP but I also want to see what Chiles is vaulting.

Riley’s arms in her wolf turns!!? Bitch do a crown or don’t do a crown. Don’t do a half crown!!!

anyone know where Olivia Greaves or Lily Lippeat are? surprised they aren’t competing at all. I had heard rumors that greaves may be injured, but nothing about lippeat at all

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back