US Classic Senior Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

That’s true. I am definitely on Team Chiles. I would like to see her excel here.

guess the judges don’t are about choreography (I’ll admit, I don’t love Grace’s bend-over-and-answer-the-phone pose but it probably counts as choreography)

guess we aren’t going to see Karis or Zoe… oh well, they gotta go with the moneymaker.

Last edited:
that last bit of commentary by Nastia and Tim, uncomfortable to listen…bit tone death maybe? something was off

Eaker 5.2 D score on floor… hmmmm we all called that!

I mean, it has been for the last 6 or so years (minus the year Simone didn’t compete…)

I can’t stand Skinner but she got hosed on her Cheng. 8.700? I cannot get that no matter how hard I try.
I had 9.2 and it pained me to give that to her LOL

It’s a much improved vault thought still lots of knees and zero height.

I thought it was just me that thought that Simone was not quite hitting 180° on those split jumps.

They could have showed DiCello and Eaker who are contenders for the Olympics.
We all love Biles but I don’t care about her ankles being taped up or other discussion about Biles.

Now I remember why I don’t bother with the broadcasts and just wait for routines to end up on youtube. This.is borderline intolerable.

Hey, I don’t disagree. If this were on Peacock, they might actually have but this is kinda network and the network wants name dropping Simone every five minutes (or watching her yawn), they’re gonna give it to them. It sucks, but it isn’t exactly new (Michael Phelps, Lindsey Vonn, Nastia and Shawn, etc etc etc). I just can’t get het up about it anymore. 😛

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back