2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 5 (BRA, MG 5-HUN, MG8-ESP/BEL, AUS) Sunday, July 28 3:10 pm

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The TTY, yes. I'm equal parts excited and scared by the possibility.
Honestly, I wonder if it will depend on what other finals she makes. Like, is possibly killing your knee for a gold worth missing out on an FX (or any other final) medal?

1722194795677.png

Y'all must have a better feed than peacock cuz we are giving Rebeca a tongue bath instead of watching gymnastics.

Unless Australia pulls of miracles on the remaining events, they're probably out of it.

I really like Andrade's eye makeup. Interesting to see her squinting looking at the scoreboard. Does she wear glasses when she's not in the gym?

Nina off on her mount. This is going swimmingly so far.

Aussies have finished floor, one fall from Kate McDonald on her double front but interesting choreography. 12.1.

I really like Andrade's eye makeup. Interesting to see her squinting looking at the scoreboard. Does she wear glasses when she's not in the gym?
She does. She'll sometimes put them on in between events during competitions. She doesn't like wearing contacts during competitions because she says she sees too well then.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back