2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 5 (BRA, MG 5-HUN, MG8-ESP/BEL, AUS) Sunday, July 28 3:10 pm

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I have not heard good things about the training situation in Romania. One of the girls is actually from US and we have friends in common. Nothing but horrible stories of the treatment there. I don't know if she would train for another Olympics with them or not. Regardless, I am so happy they made finals. When was their last team appearance?

So, what is the draw for event finals? I want to see who got lucky and who got screwed.

So, what is the draw for event finals? I want to see who got lucky and who got screwed.
1722206466782.png

And Lee coming last on bars, so maybe now's the time to consider submitting her Jaeger full?
I think that ship has sailed. Plus I don't know if it would even increase her score, since she's unlikely to connect the Pak out of it with the current routine construction.

It was probably completely missed on international feed. However Maellyse Brassart (Bel) made a bad fall during warm ups of UB on her head. After she did still a great UB rotation (great for her I mean).

Nina Derwael said in an interview she had difficulties in the 2nd half of her routine and she pushed herself to get through it

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back