2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 5 (BRA, MG 5-HUN, MG8-ESP/BEL, AUS) Sunday, July 28 3:10 pm

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
Reaction score
Live Video: TV: NBC Local or Peacock+
Live Streaming: https://www.nbcolympics.com/schedule/sport/gymnastics
Start List:
Live Results:

:vtl:
🇧🇷 Rebeca Andrade
🇧🇷 Jade Barbosa
🇧🇷 Lorrane Olivera
🇧🇷 Flavia Saraiva
🇧🇷 Julia Soares

:ubl:
🇭🇺 Csenge Bacskay
🇭🇺 Bettina Lili Czifra
🇭🇺 Zoja Szekely
🇹🇼 Ting Hua-tien
🇪🇬 Jana Mahmoud

:bbl:
🇪🇸 Laura Casabuena
🇪🇸 Ana Perez
🇪🇸 Alba Petisco
🇧🇪 Maellyse Brassart
🇧🇪 Nina Derwael

:fxl:
🇦🇺 Kate McDonald
🇦🇺 Emma Nedov
🇦🇺 Ruby Pass
🇦🇺 Breanna Scott
🇦🇺 Emily Whitehead

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, Brazil has to be the favorite to challenge team USA, or win silver? Without the Russian team, I'm not sure who else stacks up for team.

Lots of space in apparatus finals for Brazil. It would not be a tall order for Andrade to make all 4 — and prevent Biles from making all 4 in the process, by the way. Saraiva does NOT need to be particularly good to make beam and floor, either. I would even say Barbosa could squeak in to one of the finals if Andrade or Saraiva have issues somewhere.

I also feel like Jade Barbosa should have brought a second vault.

And there's a lot of room for Nina to Derwael her way into beam and floor finals.

Feed just started here. Australia's leo looks pretty.

It's interesting, the CBC feeds have been alternating between Olly and Blythe, and Liz Chekovitch and her partner. Seems like a good idea to break things up during such a long day.

Australia (and Brazil, but I'm not worried about them) needs to average a 40 on each event to knock out Romania.

It's interesting, the CBC feeds have been alternating between Olly and Blythe, and Liz Chekovitch and her partner. Seems like a good idea to break things up during such a long day.
Someone told me that they are being really strict about French labour laws and hours of working/breaks. I don’t think the BBC team commentated on the final MAG sub.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back