2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 4 (CAN FRA KOR MG 3 L Brown) Sunday, July 28 12:00 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

If I had known how this would go, I'd've napped for longer.

Honestly, if I were the French team, I'd leave the Olympic Village and lick my wounds in my own bed.
I feel like it's even more upsetting because I'm so fricken exhausted.

Two Brevet Judges
IMG_8867.png
gave this an 8.9

On the bubble in the AA:

19) Kinsella 51.999
20) Blanco 51.698
21) Raz 51.632
22) L. Wevers 51.532
23) MDJDS 51.499
24) G. Brown 51.465

Andrade and Saraiva in the last sub, so MDJDS is almost certainly out. There are a few others who could make it.
I don't know that we need to be loudly dropping jinxes after the shitshow we just witnessed.

France do still have a chance of a final - Marine Boyer is 8th on beam, so if Brazil have wobbles it's possible.

Also, Boyer would have qualified for AA if she had vaulted in the last rotation. How late can they change the line ups? Osyssek's vault was never going to count and she was out of contention for the AA. Of course Boyer might not have been prepared if she knew she wasn't going to be in the line up.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob
So relieved GB scraped in I thought we would be down to the wire in the last sub.
I think Becky might just scrape a bar final.

That is terrible judging really. I feel the vault scores are generous
Yes because it's not consistent with bars scoring (or floor, for that matter), but no because that's really how it should be judged all along and some of the other events are being judged too harshly.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back