2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 4 (CAN FRA KOR MG 3 L Brown) Sunday, July 28 12:00 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Ugh, the cameras right all up in the French team's faces. And wanting them to smile for a picture. Like go to hell.

Well that was a ride. See you all in an hour and a quarter, and let's hope it's less unpredictable than this sub.

MDJDS is 28th so currently 23rd.

Chiles (USA), Iorio (ITA), Tran (CAN), Okamura (JPN), Ushioko (JPN) are all 2 per country.

Anyone able to copy and paste or share an image of the roughly 20th to 25th AA qualifiers at the mo?

Australia will need to hit lights out to knock Romania out of the top 8. And they start on floor, so rotation 4 is going to induce panic attacks.

1722188776946.png

On the bubble in the AA:

19) Kinsella 51.999
20) Blanco 51.698
21) Raz 51.632
22) L. Wevers 51.532
23) MDJDS 51.499
24) G. Brown 51.465

Andrade and Saraiva in the last sub, so MDJDS is almost certainly out. There are a few others who could make it.

Australia will need to hit lights out to knock Romania out of the top 8. And they start on floor, so rotation 4 is going to induce panic attacks.

If NBC even shows anyone from Australia. They might just follow Brazil around like they did for France here.

I'm helping my mom catch up by replaying sub 2 and talking about Nemour in particular. I basically mentioned how much they're paying for their decision to screw Nemour over.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back