2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 2 (CHN MG 2 GER/Nemour USA ITA) Sunday July 28 5:40 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Great job ZYH! Team China is ecstatic, a great day for them.

The beam falls were always expected lol.
Third with two falls isn't bad. But China's too unpredictable for me to want to make any predictions of what this means for Tuesday!

I'm interested to see what they do for TF lineups. Hezly didn't earn a spot, but do they have her go on UB anyways? Also what will they do with FX?

BB and VT lineups seem obvious.

Thinking about who is left to go, vault is still up in the air the most with 8 contenders still to go. I think only the Americans are safe. UB still has MDJDS, Andrade, Derwael, and Macdonald left, so the top 4 or 5 are safe there (it's going to be a squeaker for Downie), beam has Black, MDJDS, Wevers, Andrade, Saraiva, and Derwael, it will probably take a 14 to get into the final there. Floor has Black, MDJDS, Andrade, and Saraiva, so at least the top 4 are good there. Am I missing anyone?

And really, she should compete AA in finals, right? She and Suni were close on floor if suni hadn’t gone out of bounds.
Oh man, and bench Hezley on everything? She didn't do poorly, not really, but yeah it was nervy.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back