2024 US Olympic Trials WAG Day 1 (6/28)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Athens is actually the one I was thinking of. Although I'll never forget Dantzscher describing the abusive training environment after 2000 and being written off in favor of disparaging the athletes.
The whole 2001-2004 quad was horrible in general. Besides 2001, there was never a ton of injuries to the top contenders. 2002 we just got lucky with a second string team at individual event worlds and 2003 Worlds was just the worst. There just wasn't as much media coverage in the moment. USA is fortunate Carly Patterson went home with the AA gold from the 2004 Olympics, and even she wasn't completely healthy.

With all these commercials, where is the P&G Olympic commercial with Ludovico Einaudi's music?

I can't say the belted leo is particularly flattering on anyone, but the top half of it is growing on me. If the stripes slowly faded into a block-colour dusty blue below the midriff, I think it'd be gorgeous.

Did she have to compete today to stay eligible for the team? I know you can't petition onto the team because of injury; do you have to show routines both days?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back