2024 US Nationals WAG Session 1, Day 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Damn Jaysha McClendon isn't senior eligible until 2027. She has promise; I hope she doesn't get burnt out.

Much better floor for Camie Westerman than her Pan Ams showing. Dig the leo, too.

Norah Christian inspired by Simone Biles and Rebeca Andrade by going OOB on almost every pass.

Oh dude, why would you do your dance steps OOB???

Was that Double double, Double Layout, Arabian Double, Double tuck from Norah Christian?

Or was the first pass a full in?

Top 5
1. Addy Fulcher, 13.30
2. Tyler Turner, 13.25
3. Gabrielle Hardly, 13.20
4. Ally Damelio, 13.10
5. Jaysha McClendon, 13.00
5. Isabella Anzola, 13.00

Seniors
1. Brooke Pierson - 13.450
2. Nicole Desmond - 13.400
3. Chloe Cho - 13.300
4. Tatum Drusch - 13.150
5. CaMarah Williams - 12.700
6. Malea Milton - 12.350
7. Norah Christian - 12.200
8. Kelise Woolford - 12.150
9. Annalisa Milton - 11.250

Top 5 seniors:
1. Brooke Pierson, 13.45
2. Nicole Desmond, 13.40
3. Chloe Cho, 13.30
4. Tatum Drusch, 13.15
5. CaMarah Williams, 12.70

Was that a Livvy Dunn commercial in the international feed one touch? Whoever it was,she needs to work on her delivery. Maybe Aly can give lessons on how to get rid of robot voice.

Was that a Livvy Dunn commercial in the international feed one touch? Whoever it was,she needs to work on her delivery. Maybe Aly can give lessons on how to get rid of robot voice.
Pretty sure it was her. Yeah, her delivery is blah. I've seen her Vouri commercials while watching baseball, she needs some lessons.

Did Addy Fulcher just dismount beam with a back layout?

Nasty splat from Camarah Williams on vault. Hopefully she wasn't injured.

Oh, ow, Williams landed sideways on vt...

Worried we just saw CaMarah blow out her knee. that DTY wasn't anywhere close to being around.

Oh god, it sounded like a crack when she landed. She's walking slowly but limping off the podium.

CaMarah was twisting so slowly off the table I thought she downgraded to a FTY. Then she tried to crank another twist in there. Really scary.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back