2024 US Gymnastics Championships

2024 US Nationals WAG Session 2, Day 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The earlier session has been taken down from YouTube for music copyright, so fingers crossed those of us outside the US will actually get to see session 2...

The earlier session has been taken down from YouTube for music copyright, so fingers crossed those of us outside the US will actually get to see session 2...
I'm assuming arena music and not FX music cuz the FX music was completely forgettable but the Spice Girls and Macarena guys gotta get their payday!

Thomas Wong.png

Skye.png

Last edited:
The playlist is a better option. Usually they have all the routines (I haven't checked to see if that's the case today). We missed a bunch of routines from session 2 on the broadcast.

I'm just clicking around killing time waiting for this to start. I'm going through the search for gymnastics on Peacock and it looks like we're not only getting a main broadcast for Olympic Trials, but they have set up individual apparatus feeds for every single event, MAG and WAG as well!

trials peacock.png

No, but Shilese obivously can petition to trials right. How much time does she have to rest

If session two gets taken down because Jordan had to dance/pose to Beyoncé thats a really good reason to want Skye on the Olympic team. 😡

During session one's stream they would frequently cut the arena mics and just play the arena music that were full pop songs. The block is likely because of that and not anyone's FX music, which was all mostly nonsense cuts anyway.

Simone did two double pike vaults. First was short and the second had one step. They looked EASY! Laurent wasn’t on the floor to spot. Jordan solid Lopez but it doesn’t look chengable.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back