2023 World Championship Event Finals Day 2 MAG VT/PB/HB & WAG BB/FX (Sunday 10/08)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Simone has medalled on beam at every worlds and Olympics she’s competed at? She doesn’t even like beam 😂. I bet if you asked her she’d say no I don’t really consider myself a beamer

I’ll be surprised if she beats Simone, but that was solid AF.
Rebeca doesn’t have the D needed to beat Simone when Simone hits, no matter how well she (Rebeca) executes.

Rebeca doesn’t have the D needed to beat Simone when Simone hits, no matter how well she (Rebeca) executes.
Yeah, I eventually twigged on to that! 😆 My initial assessment was 100% vibes.

Women’s floor is going to be very interesting. If Biles and Andrade hit, they’re 1 and 2 (although Andrade could easily fly OOB three times). Bronze should be between Jones and Saraiva, but if they both have errors then Zhou Yaqin (who might have a confidence boost after BB), Visser, and Kinsella are there to take advantage. Lastly, Voinea could have the routine of her life and, with her high difficulty, snag bronze. It’s not often I feel anyone in the FX final could win a medal

Enjoy the remaining finals, folks. I have to go do family shit.

I meant that Andrade going OOB would affect her medal chances, whereas Biles could probably still win gold if the Biles I launches her into Brussels
I’m not sure… Rebecca and Jessica got pretty close in this champs(closer than anyone had before at least) I know Jessica isn’t here today but Rebecca could make it very interesting

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back