US WAG Olympic trials Night 1 Discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

not good news…

Actually, if Jade is injured that could compromise Riley’s +1. (Please tell me I’m paranoid and panicking needlessly.) Part of the argument for Riley is that even if she isn’t up to filling in on floor or vault it is okay because Jade could cover that.

Time for the chill pills, I guess.

Last edited:
At this point Jade shouldn’t even be competing. They should scratch her at least for day 1 and let her do bars night 2 for the experience.

Agreed. Maybe do a dance through on floor, just to have the feel of doing it in a competition setting. She’s got the luxury of taking the time to heal, so do it.

and Jade is warming up the 2.5 on vault. what the heck is going through their heads.

Hey…I actually don’t mind Nastia’s outfit this time. A bit ice queen and the matchy shoes are a bit much, but definitely a fashion step up.

(also OT, I was watching the US T&F Trials and one of the runners in the 1500 was named Tripp Hurt. I laughed)

Last edited:
Biles is starting on UB so we won’t know until the 4th rotation.

Hey…I actually don’t mind Nastia’s outfit this time. A bit ice queen and the matchy shoes are a bit much, but definitely a fashion step up.
oh good. something extra to look forward to when this comes on NBC at 8 p.m.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back