Simone’s Gold Over America Tour

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

$20 to livestream? $100 to livestream and have access to a livechat (oooh, and a 10% merch coupon, when a bunch of the merchandise is already sold out?)

Does anyone have the video of her trying a standing double back a some years back? I’ve spent longer than I should have at work searching YouTube for it to no avail.

Imagine a round-off layout being worth more than a standing layout. Silliness. I was there at the Garden yesterday. During intermission, there was a delay due to technical difficulties and the gymnasts and dancers improvised for an hour and it was the best part of the night!

Reading this thread it sounds like it’s a better tour than the past ones. Y’all are lucky. After the one and only I went to in 2004 I swore never again. The only good thing was the 2 minutes at the end chatting with another childless woman about gymnastics.

I have to ask: what did the youngster say?

Last edited:
Mind you, we haven’t seen the actual show, just video clips here and there. But she’s been watching NCAA and some elite with me for several years now, and she couldn’t understand why the gymnasts were goofing around in silly costumes (the Wonder Women get-up just about killed her). She said it reminded her of her dance recital last summer, and, trust me, that is NOT a good thing in her book.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back