2024 WAG Euros qualifying/Olympic individual qualifying/AA

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

GB are doing pretty well, I have to say. It would be in keeping with the wtf nature of the last week if they went and completely bossed beam now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob
Brassart is likely locked in for the Paris AA spot here at Euros.
One would need to average 12.925 on each event to pass her.

Adalsteindottier (ISL) has a 12.966 VT and 12.666 FX (12.816 average) but with BB and UB left. Would need 13.1 average on both to pass.
Pihan (POL) has a 12.533 UB and 12.766 UB (12.649) with BB and FX left, good events for her but she would need to average 13.318 on both these events to pass Brassart.

I don't see those scores happening.

I didn't see Alice D'Amato, but by people's descriptions, her landings were wince worthy as well. Urrrrrrrrrgh.

Pihan got 12.866 on beam, so I think that's her out of continental spot contention for all practical purposes. She's looking great though, so impressive that she's back after an injury and another baby. Love to see her make it to Jakarta.

I can't believe that stat for Asia. How horrible.

Pihan is out of AA chase, she went 12.866 on beam. Would need 13.760 on floor to pass Brassart, as good as she is on floor, that score is not possible. Especially considering the score currently in 1st place on floor is a 13.700

Still waiting on Adalsteindottier's bars to see if she is still in the hunt.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back