2024 WAG Euros EFs

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

ArnoldRimmer

Defender
Happening this afternoon and starting in 1 hour.

Start lists at this link

Smartscoring are doing the live scores. They've been a bit better this year than last, but that's not saying much.

BBC red button will be showing live. Please post info on any other coverage.

It’s being shown live on MatchTV here. It was interesting watching the worlds broadcast last year. I found the commentators (Lidia Ivanova and Emin Garibov) to be very professional and objective in the absence of Russian athletes

It’s been a big weekend for gymnastics broadcast. Moscow Grand Prix event for RG yesterday, Euros today and tomorrow. And gala performance shows for both Khorkina and Kabaeva being broadcast (that type of thing is popular Saturday evening viewing. The performances are usually done to live music)

How is vault scoring still broken after having had this type of code for so long? The danish girl's dty was not just 5 tenths lower that the German's fty. Yes i know no names in this final

How is vault scoring still broken after having had this type of code for so long? The danish girl's dty was not just 5 tenths lower that the German's fty. Yes i know no names in this final
It's not the most big name stuffed final there's ever been...

Anyway, nobody got carried off so I'm counting that as a success. Forward to bars!

Wow, didn't realize that Bulgaria's last medal was Mitova. Great accomplishment for Georgieva on more than one level.

Awright, time for me to finally see what the Kevric hype is all about (yes I know I'm ridiculously behind).

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back