2024 US Olympic Trials WAG Day 1 (6/28)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Alright i'm in favor of banning hezley's music on the spot. What in hell. The vocals are constant throughout, idc that they're unintelligible, it's basically a song with (annoying) lyrics.
It’s Pentatonix. An a cappella group that won The Sing Off years ago. My family loves them so my kids love Hezly’s music.

Suni, on the other hand, has excellent new music. And was that... a tiny bit of performance i detected in her tonight? Love it

Maybe a combination of being upset about the injuries, nerves about performing in front of a home crowd, pressure of being the reigning Oly champion, and nerves about her level of preparation. Hell of a combo. Hopefully she's okay besides all of that.
And watching a good friend lose her chance at the Olympics on the very first routine of the competition, right before Suni had to go
Edit: Sorry, I guess that falls in with all the injuries

It's game 4 in the NBA Playoffs and your team has a 3 game lead. You sit your best player and save them for that finals. I would sit Simone for night 2 of Trials. There's absolutely nothing she needs to show.

It also makes the competition for the number 1 spot and team lock more interesting.

It's game 4 in the NBA Playoffs and your team has a 3 game lead. You sit your best player and save them for that finals. I would sit Simone for night 2 of Trials. There's absolutely nothing she needs to show.

It also makes the competition for the number 1 spot and team lock more interesting.
I would agree

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back