2024 US Olympic Trials WAG Day 1 (6/28)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Lincoln will be in 5th after Simone goes. If she hits beam and floor she'll be in the mix for the team.

She's going to be pissed going into floor. Hopefully that doesn't mean she has more trouble controlling her power there.

What is Biles' beam choreography? She bends over and just.. jerks her arms back and forth? What?

Simone making mistakes is honestly a "meh" for me. It doesn't change anything for her. She could have a disaster day 2 and she'd still be on the team

Ill probably get skewered for this but i feel like that degree of emotional display during the beam routine is disappointing. Like, it's getting artistry checklisted, it should theoretically be a performance.... idk, get mad like 10 seconds after youre done? :/

I really wish time travel was a thing just so I can go back to 2008 and tell ASac what she'd be doing in 2024.
I do wonder what impact their 2008 experience will have on their choices. Both Chelsie and Alicia were injured going into their Olympics.

Ill probably get skewered for this but i feel like that degree of emotional display during the beam routine is disappointing. Like, it's getting artistry checklisted, it should theoretically be a performance.... idk, get mad like 10 seconds after youre done? :/
I absolutely agree.

I do wonder what impact their 2008 experience will have on their choices. Both Chelsie and Alicia were injured going into their Olympics.
And Chellsie remains upset she was left off 2004 because of an injury--she said in a couple interviews during her comeback she thought she should have been on that team, she would have been recovered in time

Simone needs to get rid of the switch leap mount. It has increasingly gotten more and more inconsistent.
I would be okay with a SJ style tuck jump unless she has something else easy she can do that might have some value. The switch leap is pretty forgettable.

No. Just no. You are asking them to be emotionless robots

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back