2024 US Nationals WAG day 2 session 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Who is on floor right now? Because this music is awful and I blame for Anzola's beam fall.

In 2021 they named 9

Last year was only 6 juniors named at Nationals.

I feel like they should just name the top 5 juniors for the National team. There's pretty much nothing going on for them until next year, if that.

Damn, beam is Anzola's best event. Impressed she thought on her feet and added the bhs-loso-loso.

Who else used Tressel’s floor music? It’s annoyingly familiar

Can we send Damelio to a gym that can make her consistent? Beautiful gymnast, but I feel like it's being wasted right now.

I want Pease, Crain, Buddendeck, and Turner all on the National team.

I spent most of day 1 confusing Anzola for Hardie and then have managed to miss all of Hardie's routines so far today between tabbing back and forth, so as of right now I don't even know what Hardie looks like.

I feel like they should just name the top 5 juniors for the National team. There's pretty much nothing going on for them until next year, if that.
Most of the juniors will be seniors next year. Crain and Fulcher are 2010 birthdates, so they can still do junior meets next year. But Pease, Hardie, Buddendeck, Tressel, and Westerman are all 16 next year.

Charleigh Bullock has lots of potential, but whoever is coaching her has no idea how to coach her body type
She looks like she's going to snap in half! She at Capital, Tatiana Perskaia's gym. But someone else I don't recognize has been on the floor with Charleigh and the other Capital girls the last two seasons.

Capitals made a big push for Hopes and elite recently, after not having anyone for a while. Not sure what's behind it.

This all black leo works on Westerman. Her floor is boring, but at least the leo is nice.

She looks like she's going to snap in half! She at Capital, Tatiana Perskaia's gym. But someone else I don't recognize has been on the floor with Charleigh and the other Capital girls the last two seasons.

Capitals made a big push for Hopes and elite recently, after not having anyone for a while. Not sure what's behind it.
I didn’t think Tatiana was still coaching

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back