2024 US Nationals WAG day 2 session 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Lavi Crain gets nearly a point over the entire rest of the junior field with her vault.

Same with Pease on beam.

Lavi Crain gets nearly a point over the entire rest of the junior field with her vault.

Same with Pease on beam.
Crain and Pease are the only ones doing DTYs. I think most of the others are doing a FTY. But Pease more often than not crashes that vault.

OUCH. Hardie's feet slipped when she landed her lso and she split the beam.

Ouch. Poor Gabrielle Hardie split the beam on her layout. Not sure they’ll give her that

Amelia Disidore just gave me a heart attack. Toe blind and just collapsed as she did the blind change. I thought she was going to smash her throat into the bar.

Desmond looks vastly improved over last year. Wonder if she was hurt, or just Parkettes sucks that bad.

I like the color of WCC's leo but not the 8 straps on the back, the white cutout down the center of the chest, or the 5k crystals.

Basically just the color and not any part of the design lol.

I like the color of WCC's leo but not the 8 straps on the back, the white cutout down the center of the chest, or the 5k crystals.

Basically just the color and not any part of the design lol.
I don't mind the straps, but I think it would look better if the green was solid, not ombre on the chest.

Norah Christian on BB instead of Harlow Buddendeck on FX?

Why oh why lol. Another reason for me to dislike the seniors being put with the juniors.

Norah Christian on BB instead of Harlow Buddendeck on FX?

Why oh why lol. Another reason for me to dislike the seniors being put with the juniors.
There’s really no need for them to show any of the seniors unless none of the top 5 juniors are competing

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back