2023 World Championship Event Finals Day 2 MAG VT/PB/HB & WAG BB/FX (Sunday 10/08)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

what is the hand arm angles they make like they are looking at a target that a couple men do but i have not seen women do

BBC can be bloody useless at times - I can see from Twitter that Young has just vaulted - BBC live coverage still hasn’t started 🤬
Eh, we only care because we’re discussing it live, for the vast majority of viewers the delay is killing some of the huge amount of time spent waiting for scores, medal ceremonies, warm ups etc. I said it yesterday, but 40 routines in 4 hours is really slow for broadcast TV.

Davtyan has already qualified for Paris though, Christine is talking nonsense.

Eh, we only care because we’re discussing it live, for the vast majority of viewers the delay is killing some of the huge amount of time spent waiting for scores, medal ceremonies, warm ups etc. I said it yesterday, but 40 routines in 4 hours is really slow for broadcast TV.

Davtyan has already qualified for Paris though, Christine is talking nonsense.
Yeah but this is why they should offer both a livestream on the website and the packaged version for the casual TV viewer.

Zhang Qingying redemption time. I have a feeling, regardless of whether or not she stays on the BB, her score is going to make more sense today and we’ll still be left scratching our heads about her TF score

Lovely routine Ashikawa. Love hearing the cheering from the stands during her routine.

S-B breaks her mount connection. Then slips on a leap and grabs the beam.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back