2020 Women's Artistic Qualifications Subdivision 2 (Sunday, July 25, 2021) Teams: CHN/GBR/ROC

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Hard pass on that between the bar Gienger and orphan half pirouette from Ou

Great double pike from JG there.

I take issue with the commentators saying UB is becoming more like high bar. That’s the opposite of the impact of all the evolution with transitions, which are what make the UB unique.

Also, the Cheng is both my favorite and least favorite vault. It’s so impressive, and so great when someone has a good half on, but usually so uggo.

I feel bad for the gymnasts but Britain brought all this bad vibes on themselves. I hate that it’s obviously been stressing Alice out but that’s what happens when you play favorites.

Tom Forrester should need this lesson for the future.

I feel terrible for Alice. None of the BS is her fault, after all. But something has her rattled.

She’s got a pretty good for a Brit hit record on Beam, and even with a miss she still would have still given a point on bars.

No full in for Jenn; wonder if that’s coming back from injury or just playing it safe for quals (especially since Alice is having such a bad day).

Also, I love it when a gymnast is strong, steady, and flexible enough that a leg-up wobble practically looks like a deliberately held scale

I had 8.0 E for Jen.

Despite Alice’s meltdown we are doing pretty well.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back