2020 Event Finals Day 3 MAG PB/HB WAG BB (Tuesday, August 3, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I was surprised how quickly Kinsella and Morgan from the British team returned home. I think they were back in the UK within 48 hours of winning the team bronze.

Last edited:
Been meaning to ask, why do the US athletes have that special face mask they only use for medal ceremonies?

Last edited:
Pretty sure it’s a Nike plug. It’s not even on the market yet. Supposedly, it’s more breathable.

Last edited:
But they don’t seem to be able to wear it other than at medal ceremonies? Is it like the white NASA suit they have? Sorry but it looks like they’ve been selected for the next Apollo mission

Last edited:
That is exactly what I thought! Looks like they are in astronaut suits.

Last edited:
what will they deduct brody with for that hiccups

Last edited:
John: There’s no way Brody could be more perfect!
Brody: goes over the wrong way

Last edited:
I know that the deals are really really weird. At least to not-very-good-capitalist me. I know there is stuff that can only be worn on the podium, specific ceremony gear, only goofing around the village kit, all of which shouldn’t be mixed up with training gear or competition wear. In London, remember Old Hags, there was that big grey Nike medal ceremony jacket we didn’t like? That was supposed to have a magical symbolic number of light reflectors or something? But it looked remarkably like a big grey jacket.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back