US Nationals WAG Day 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Statesode without cable, I suggest getting a $10 subscription to Sling. Usually it’s $35/month, but they’re running a “first month only $10 for new subscribers” promo. NBCSN OS one of the channels they carry. You can watch on laptop, tablet, smart TV, Roku, etc.

Last edited:
Great description…but ugh. Appears we will be seeing a lot of ugly leos tonight.

Don’t know how to describe
Skinner did a scary vault where her arms were severely bent, hands slid, head close to the horse, just scary
Wish I was recording it

Last edited:
Cheng or double timer
So startled didn’t pay attention
Landing was facing horse
Her hand slipped again a little when she repeated but not scary

The Chelsea love in the section we are squatting in is STRONG!!! No matter what she does they are loving it
Skinner love is strong too

Heard from someone on staff that the competition will last 2:30 but only 2 hours of tv time so the competition will start at 7:30 eastern and tv coverage will start 30 min in.

Skinner had a rough Cheng. Simone must be doing an Amanar and Cheng today, that’s all she warmed up. Quick notes from the last 30 minutes:

Laurie had a rough looking landing on her double pike dismount on beam and left the training area right after. She’s back now so we’ll see.

Chellsie’s YDF looked GREAT. A little messy in the air, but the block was great.

Simone and Jordan looked sharp on floor and vault.

Kara Eaker’s presentation is just stunning. Sometimes I wish we were in 2004, because she would’ve thrived in a 10.0 code.

Shilese FLIES on her bars releases! She opens up out of her YDF, almost flairs it out.

Jade added a gienger out of her Church.

All four ladies in the first half of this floor rotation mount with double doubles!

I’m excited for tonight, but SO nervous. And I forgot to explain to my husband that I’m going to be a computer zombie until the meet is over.

Actually it’s started before the broadcast. Lee 15.3 on bars

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back