US Classic to have WAG and MAG!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Rotation 3 wrapping up. No one did a full floor routine with tumbling, just dance throughs. Looks like maybe US coaches are embracing the 3 pass routine.

Last edited:
Floor camera cut out during Jones’ dance thru. Hurumph.

Mostly FTYs on vault to far.

ETA: Pierson with a 1.5Y. But really is was more an FTY with an extra half twist added at the last possible second.

Last edited:
Pierson’s 1.5Y improves every time she does it.

Floor camera still down.

Jung sits 1.5Y

Floor is back! Silivas from Wong.

All the GAGE choreo is interchangable. Yawn.

Alipio got my hope up by doing her first pass in her routine, but then didn’t do next two passes. I think she tried Memmel directly connected to an illusion, but it looked more like she did Memmel to crazy spinning fall.

Jung finally hit a vault.

Looks like we’re done. I give the edge to Jones, but Wong and her are the clear top 2.

Juniors session 1 gets started it a bit on FlipNow.

I had an 8.4E + 6.3D = 14.7 for Shilese on UB podium training.

I assume that Downie to Pak is still 0.2?

Either way that’s a legit bar set and should make a World EF if she hits like that.

Last edited:
Not a ton of difficulty, but Simone Rose with LOVELY bars. And a rarely seen straddleback to handstand!

Also, beautiful leo color!

Hope there is video of Jazmyn Jimenez’s vault. I want to see this 9.3 e score.

Dan Baker doesn’t sound like a complete dunce. Color me surprised. Talking about getting juniors out internationally, keeping landings in bounds, cleaning up dance elements.

Sydney Snyder fell on bars (ricna? Wasn’t paying super close attention). Laurie calls out her, and I quote, “banana back.”

Reactions: L_R

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back