US Classic Senior Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Totally… she’s killing it! That floor was nice.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I love seeing your scores for meets! But I was more responding to the general sense of negativity. This is Classics on NBC - they will not show routines and show interviews instead. People are going to fall a lot. Skinner has been domestically underscored on vault for like 7 years now. Apparatuses are going to be judged more stringently than others. Nothing much has changed!

Ugh. It was such a good high clean vault. Thats so upsetting. I hope shes ok for Nationals.

She was tryingg to persuade Jjade’s dad that she was ok. That kind of “no im fine” has clearly been drilled into her by Maggie.

If she does this four days of nationals and trials she is going to be on the team.

I was thinking that was more of a Grishina pant, but either works.

In all seriousness though, she is really starting to make her case to be the #2 AA athlete. I am here for it. She is definitely my sentimental favorite this year along with Morgan.

I think her foot was still turning into the ground. Which is so annoying because that vault was better than anything Maggie ever let her do.

If Chellsie has a petition-into-nationals bye, Riley’s gotta get one too.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back