Gold Over America Tour 2024

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Which is worse -- being forced to watch a full performance of the Tour or a full episode of DWTS?

Last edited:
I hope they are being very well paid for this because yikes. Seems very cringe, even if the intended audience is children.

Thank you to those who saved me time from watching any of it.

Alright, so I just got back from the Milwaukee show. In person it’s actually great, and much more polished than the uploaded clip from the Oceanside show makes it seem. The choreography was fun and exciting, and much more engaging in-person. It was great seeing Ellie Black and Melanie DJDS (with chopped hair!!!) and everyone looked like they were having the time of their lives. I hope they were.

Jordan is SUCH an entertainer (we all knew that) and it was fun watching her shine in that respect.

I didn’t realize how adorable Joscelyn is in real life. And quite a good dancer and acrobat!

All in all, this was much better than I anticipated and they put together such an engaging and entertaining show. Glad I went.

Alright, so I just got back from the Milwaukee show. In person it’s actually great, and much more polished than the uploaded clip from the Oceanside show makes it seem. The choreography was fun and exciting, and much more engaging in-person. It was great seeing Ellie Black and Melanie DJDS (with chopped hair!!!) and everyone looked like they were having the time of their lives. I hope they were.

Jordan is SUCH an entertainer (we all knew that) and it was fun watching her shine in that respect.

I didn’t realize how adorable Joscelyn is in real life. And quite a good dancer and acrobat!

All in all, this was much better than I anticipated and they put together such an engaging and entertaining show. Glad I went.
Glad you enjoyed it. And it’s good to see kind words about Joscelyn

I was wondering if they’d be able to go to the Bears game today! Sounds like so much fun to be a part of, even if you understand nothing lol

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back