EF day 2 euros

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I really like this routine’s vibe. I’ve seen some call it lift musak but it’s refreshingly different for me.

Yes! She’s so clean. Too bad she stepped out on the last pass

Melnikova’s leo just blends in with the floor. Clean work from her, she looked a little nervous

Last edited:
Ooh, 13.9 for Melnikova keeps it wide open! I’m glad, it’ll be more fun this way.

Nagornyy survived. Now go home and sleep, king.

Oh, that replay. It was locked legged real time, but that was really locked and both hyperextended

Oof that replay doesn’t look good. Hopefully she’s okay

Lock-legged on the landing. My goodness. I hope she’s not too badly hurt; she’s lucky she didn’t break them 😦

Rough from Ahmet Onder. Three falls and then decided to dismount (or maybe he was actually finished)

Couldn’t tell either. Wouldn’t blame him if he did finish early–if he just 100% not in the right place mentally/physically, better to be safe

No medals for Listunova other than her gold in the AA. Quite an uncommon statistic I guess

Listunova just fell on a short triple twist and that one actually looked quite nasty at first. She was evidently fine, but the landing was awkward. That fucking lighting.

Hmmm Kvasha 2004 was the first that came to mind (though not really as that was in the days of full Euros so she got a team medal). Fun question to think about, will dredge my brain for results.

There’s Gabby in 2012 and Khorkina in 03, but I don’t know if we’re counting competitions other than Euros?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back