EF day 2 euros

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Amelie has to grab the beam halfway down the wolf turn. Clean otherwise

Yeah everything except the darn wolf spin was lovely. Glad she got her medal on bars.

Last edited:
That’s going to be Melanie first, Sanne second, Bachynska third. Looking at Amelie’s prelims and AA scores, I think she may have incomplete double wolfed herself out of another medal there.

Two falls in the beam final was better than I expected.

Is it 1 or .5 for Morgan’s grabbing the beam? I have brain fog, but she had a 7.866 E, which would be very high if it’s a full point

I didn’t even realise it would be a 0.5. Thought she might just lose the value of the element. It wasn’t a fally grab, if that makes sense.

I know it’s hard to tell from a person walking when most of their face is covered, but Nagornyy’s whole demeanour while being introduced for pbars was utterly knackered. If I were him I’d be tempted just to leave it. Watch him win gold now, but honestly, we’re so close to the Olympics and he’s won shitloads this week already.

I imagine he just wants to finish it out at this point. This is his last final, right?

That was lovely from Bui. Looked a little tired on the last pass, but everything else just really lovely

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back