EF day 2 euros

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Some iffy landings from Ferrari in the beginning and an out of control pirouette. Better towards the end

We’re counting everything! I would assume it’s even more uncommon at euros, because there’s less competition obviously. Kvasha in 2004 counts a little bit, but she indeed had a team medal.

To be fair, Russia would have 100% have gotten a team medal these euros if there was a team final

Last edited:
Bridget Sloan in 09 too. She would’ve won a team medal if there’d been a competition though. I think if we left out who were or would certainly have been on a top 3 team too, it might just be Khorkina in 2003?

Last edited:
Maggio really has been the surprise for me here. I was watching for Gadirova, Listunova, Uruzova. Maggio just wasn’t really on my radar before the competition, ad she has been killing it all week.

Oof, good for her for getting that double pike around. She seemed to stand almost still after her front layout.

Ceplinschi travels backwards a LOT on her tumbling. That could be a problem when she gets taller. It’s actually a problem already as she lacks a little height in some of her tumbling passes.

That was Jessica’s best floor of the competition. Lovely floor work.

A star is born! What a competition for her.

Last edited:
Love it! And to think there is another Gadirova at home! I really like her style of gymnastics, it’s so clean and with lovely technique.

Both these podiums will do very nicely. Although I don’t know how they’re going to socially distance on the PB podium with two bronze medallists!

What club are the Gadirovas from? Who is coaching them?

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back