2024 Winter Cup

2024 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I'll be very curious to see what the scores are. The handful we've been able to get seem a little high.

Bit wobbly beam from Trinity... And her wolf turn...not what I would expect from her.

Simone Rose crashes 1.5 yurchenko to her back. No block whatsoever

Nice beam from Trinity. A little stiff and wobbly, but good. Simone Rose crashes her 1.5TY

Madray Johnson always looks like she's pushing to the very limit of what she can do. Her gymnastics does not look easy. Even as a junior, it looked the same.

The lack of creativity in Armine's choreography just kills me.
The routines have been utterly interchangeable from one gymnast to another for 25 years! Pick any random GAGE gymnast and put them in the floor with the music from another random GAGE gymnast and you'd never notice if it was the "wrong" music.

Really nice routine from Kailya otherwise. The commentary was all about her floor skills and power, but that beam routine was pretty. I think there was only one skill, the front ariel that had me grumbling about form (bent knees).

How much do y'all reckon those "Team USA Hospitality" tickets cost?

I cannot wait for Doug to judge Hezley Rivera's beam. I mean, it's not as outrageous as the score she got at Classics last year, but 8.5 isn't exactly justifiable, either.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back