2024 Winter Cup

2024 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Pretty Bhardwaj from Lexi Zeiss. Lol, Chelsie saying "Ope, stay up!" as Zeiss took a stumble back on her dismount.

Lot of tape on Skye's left leg. Not quite Tatiana Lysenko 1992, but wonder what's going on there.

Skye on beam - a little tentative, some wobbles and form breaks, nice tucked full

Skye on beam - a little tentative, some wobbles and form breaks, nice tucked full
Love her beam, but I feel like she'll need to pull a Jordan Chiles 2021 to be in contention for Paris at this point.

Yeah, but I can't help thinking that UCLA hardly needs another FTY...
I’m really curious as to how she will contribute to UCLA given their track record of gymnasts arriving and losing all of their most difficult skills.

I’m really curious as to how she will contribute to UCLA given their track record of gymnasts arriving and losing all of their most difficult skills.
At a minimum, she'll contribute a very memorable floor routine. And I'm looking forward to that.

Beyond that I'm not sure.

At a minimum, she'll contribute a very memorable floor routine. And I'm looking forward to that.

Beyond that I'm not sure.
Hopefully she will still be able to pull out a consistent double salto and a front full + lay. I just have never had confidence in their coaching staff on VT/FX skills.

Love her beam, but I feel like she'll need to pull a Jordan Chiles 2021 to be in contention for Paris at this point.
Especially with veterans returning. With Simone and Shilese being all but locked up, depending on how Gabby, Trinity, Jade, Leanne, and Suni look, and with Kayla hitting the ground running, Skye would be alternate at best.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back