2024 Winter Cup

2024 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Lacie Stalzmann .... Her vault run is SUCH a struggle. Like, WTF is going on there? She vaulted a layout yurchenko. Which is a step up from the front handspring front and tsuk layout we saw last year.

Whoa, didn’t realize Texas Dreams had elite athletes again.
Saltzmann went elite in 2022, competed as a junior the last two years. Generally nice form, but utterly lacking in difficulty on vault and floor.

Lacie Stalzmann .... Her vault run is SUCH a struggle. Like, WTF is going on there? She vaulted a layout yurchenko. Which is a step up from the front handspring front and tsuk layout we saw last year.
For what is essentially a timer vault, it was raggedy

And regularly seeing Valeri out there is also a blast from the past. Trying to rebuild the WOGA dynasty

Norah Christian was way too far away from the end of the beam for her dismount and ends up crashing off the mat.

I'm looking at a GAGE leo and my eyes aren't bleeding? Have I entered the star trek mirror universe?

Also, man, the lighting in this venue (or the contrast settings on the camera), not great.
Don't they know they have a reputation to uphold?

Fatta and CaMarah Williams tied for 3rd, but we didn't get to see either of them. Grrrrr. And live scores still not working.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back