2024 US Olympic Trials WAG Day 2 (6/30)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I've run scenarios for the best team based on the numbers for average score and max score for:

Trials Only

Trials + Nats

Trials + Nats + Classics

Simone, Suni and Jade are on the team in all 6 scenarios.

Jordan and Hezly on in 5 scenarios.

Jocelyn and Tiana on in 1 scenario each.

Trials Only Average Score

Simone (AA)
Suni (UB)
Jade (VT, FX)
Jocelyn (VT, BB, FX)
Hezly (UB, BB)

This team is only .09 than swapping Jordan and Jocelyn

Trials Only Max Score

Simone (AA)
Suni (UB, BB)
Jade (VT, FX)
Jordan (VT, UB, FX)
Hezly (BB)

Trials + Nats Average Score

Simone (AA)
Suni (UB, BB)
Jade (VT, FX)
Jordan (VT, UB, FX)
Hezly (BB)

Trials+ Nats Max Score

Simone (AA)
Suni (UB, BB)
Jade (VT, FX)
Jordan (VT, UB, FX)
Hezly (BB)

Trials + Nats + Classics Average Score

Simone (AA)
Suni (UB, BB)
Jade (VT, FX)
Jordan (VT, UB)
Tiana (BB, FX)

Trials + Nats + Classics Max Score

Simone (AA)
Suni (UB, BB)
Jade (VT, FX)
Jordan (VT, UB, FX)
Hezly (BB)

These teams are all strictly on numbers. I was surprised that Trials only average scores had Jocelyn over Jordan, but it's very slim.

I still think the team will be Simone, Suni, Jade, Jordan and Hezly, but it's closer than I thought it would be when looking at the numbers.

Well, I was questioning whether the Olympic Village allowed such "visits". But then, I remembered those articles about the massive supply of umm, a specific item at the Olympics, so well... 😄
It's hard for anyone without credentials to get into the Village. People have done it, but it's highly secured. Simone would likely need to go elsewhere for such extracurricular activities.

Well, I was questioning whether the Olympic Village allowed such "visits". But then, I remembered those articles about the massive supply of umm, a specific item at the Olympics, so well... 😄
Well, I remember the U.S. used to keep the gymnasts sequestered away from family. Perhaps those rules have softened.

Well, I remember the U.S. used to keep the gymnasts sequestered away from family. Perhaps those rules have softened.
They have to adjust rules. The gymnasts who lived under those rules are in charge. I think they fully understand how to balance family life with gymnastics, so they will come up with something reasonable. They also realize that they are dealing with adults here.

it doesn’t automatically exclude you from travelling to France, but it’s a separate application
are you sure? I do not think France is one of the countries where they even ask about your criminal convictions if you are traveling on a tourist or business visa

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back