2024 US Olympic Trials MAG Day 2 (6/29)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It would be a riot if the MAG side took the top 5 AA after all this lmao. They absolutely could.

Or they'll take Nedoroscik.

ETA: Or Khoi, damn I forgot about him.
I mean, I wouldn't hate it if they took the top 5, but I wonder if that makes me a hypocrite because I wasn't saying the same thing after the women yesterday.

If you only look at Trials
Juda
FX 2nd
PH: 3rd (1st of the AAers)
VT: 4th
HB: 5th

Richard, Malone, Juda, Hong, Nedoroscik is the highest scoring team according to NBC.

Olympic Trials final standings

1. Frederick Richard 170.500
2. Brody Malone 170.300
3. Shane Wiskus 169.650
4. Paul Juda 168.850
5. Asher Hong 167.650
6. Fuzzy Benas 166.000
7. Donnell Whittenburg 165.700
8. Cameron Bock 165.600
9. Yul Moldauer 165.300
10. Colt Walker 163.200

This is not combined with Nationals.

Regarding Stephen, I'm just so scared this is going to go wrong like 2022 Worlds again. I don't trust him in team finals farther than I can throw a boulder. But, if he's on the team it is what it is.

I think it is down whether to take Khoi or Stephen. One of them will be alternate.
Shane for sure an alternate.

Not sure who else for alternate.
Fuzzy did a great job to place 6th but no stand out events. Moldauer, Bock, Whittenburg

I think it is down whether to take Khoi or Stephen. One of them will be alternate.
Shane for sure an alternate.

Not sure who else for alternate.
Fuzzy did a great job to place 6th but no stand out events. Moldauer, Bock, Whittenburg
I rather take Khoi, if the sacrifice is Shane. I think Khoi is a gamer and a team player.

I think I have a crush on Asher Hong's dad lol. He is cute.

He’s a nice guy too. Asher’s dad.

I don't get why some of you have continually ignored the MAG selection process. There is a set scoring criteria that automatically decides the team if the criteria is met, and it was. The team is decided, 100%. They are only deciding alternates right now.

I don't get why some of you have continually ignored the MAG selection process. There is a set scoring criteria that automatically decides the team if the criteria is met, and it was. The team is decided, 100%. They are only deciding alternates right now.
I'm in denial because I don't like one-event gymnasts period. Only way to deal. Even Alexander Artemev competed all-around in qualifications in 2008. He was 19th and made finals.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back