2024 Core Hydration Classic

2024 US Classic: Hartford

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Jayla Hang with a 10.9 on UB, Rivera with a miss on UB and fall on BB dismount. Who's trying to win this session?

This is turning into a splatfest
Guess we are seeing why these ladies got session 1. It would be lovely to see someone have a breakout performance but I'm not holding my breath.

I always wonder what the camera people think when they realize that half of the competition feed was people watching their posterior
Well, he's got nice posture, but his feet are shoulder width apart. So that would be a one tenth deduction on the floor. It looks like he also forgot to salute properly, so the judges are going to be brutal!

That was the slowest double front I think I've ever seen.

Molomo doesn't seem to be a natural ub swinger but she managed her routine well. I wonder if she has the same thing Simone has where her toes just don't point.

Esponda even more not a natural UB swinger and it went insane there for a while but kudos to her for fighting through.

I loved Lowe's dedication to that starting spin. She committed to that. and a nice stuck double tuck to finish it off.

I completely blocked out that Esponda transferred to WCC until Laurent walked up to the bars.

Armine is branching out, Evey Lowe's music was not typical GAGE.

That little girl in the dress with the headband looks like the same kid who played Cookie Face last night lol.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back