2024 Core Hydration Classic

2024 US Classic: Hartford

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Seriously, who the hell is directing this production? I am watching chalk swirl in the air and a camera guy and not gymnastics?
This is how it was for the juniors last night too. They would eventually replay routines. USAG was uploading all the individual routines to YouTube in real time too so her full routine will probably be up within the next half hour.

Poor Saltzman, no one can find her music and she got shuffled to the end of the lineup after waiting about 5 mins on the podium.
This after the nightmare she had getting here too.

okay, they need to hammer the hell out of all these dumpy switch halfs. Give the two people who can do them well full credit and everyone else negative points so they stop torturing us with them.

Why am I sitting here getting invested in this head banging game lol.

Bui is already qualified on VT/FX to nationals and is only doing UB/BB here. Is that a roundabout way of qualifying to compete AA at nationals?

The gage army does look funny all on the floor like that.

There's an actual knot tied on Simone Rose's leo. I blame it for for the fall.

Very elegant and composed beam other than the fall on the series from Simone. I like her.

There's an actual knot tied on Simone Rose's leo. I blame it for for the fall.
That tie ruins an otherwise lovely leotard.

I do feel that going forward, Pacific Reign will produce lovely but incredibly frustrating gymnasts

This UB routine is way outside her skillset.

Rivera nervy on beam, hands down on the dismount. But I think her switch half was good?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back