2024 Core Hydration Classic

2024 US Classic: Hartford

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

So since the seniors are tonight, is there a place for non-U.S. viewers to watch? I might not make it home in time to start, so I want to get a jump since Gabby’s starting on bars.

Oh snap, finally an opportunity to use the Peacock subscription that I bought on Black Friday solely for gymnastics! Good looking out, I completely forgot about it!
If anyone wants to watch it on actual cable, whatever, Session 2 is being broadcast on CNBC.

I'm in the arena. It's not even close to full. We'll see what tonight is like!

thank you! Is Simone doing the triple double, front full to silivas, Biles 1 and the DLO

I really like Finnell's style on beam. Same gym as Harlow Buddendeck in the juniors.

Chloe Cho's straight leg taps don't seem to be getting her the lift needed for the dismount but dang, they look nice.

I hate how the camera keeps going to the other camera guy's backside instead of to like...the beam? Anything else?

Was going good for Hezley but she lost it on a pirouette. Hope she can get it all together at some point. Also, I don't think I like that WOGA leo.

Great vault from Esponda.

GAGE has an army here, 5 gymnasts.

Glad we're seeing a wide shot of the arena and the cameraman picking a wedgie while Jayla was on bars.

Seriously, who the hell is directing this production? I am watching chalk swirl in the air and a camera guy and not gymnastics?

ETA: 10.9 for Hang on UB, maybe I'm glad we missed it.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back