2023 Pan American Games WAG Team Final and Individual Qualifications (Sunday, October 22)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

This very confusing. Staring at Mexican waiting to vault, looking grim. Saying, look how happy she looks to be competing. WTF is going on.
Commentator is watching UB, we get vault

Commentator and stream were in sync yesterday, wonder what went wrong today? Hope they fix it for next sub…

I think we are stuck on the vault stream, and not the world wide feed. So Blythe is commenting on her feed which is not what is being shown.

Moreno not doing vault…interesting

Oh, she relegated to bars only.

Wonder if she is injured or just resting.

Last edited:
It would be nice to see what Blythe is seeing and not a gymnast just standing and waiting to vault.

The commentary on the stream is also about video not matching.

Switched to the spanish stream and actually saw some ub…wish my spanish was better

Last edited:
Ok no they switched feeds, seems to be accurate to Blythe’s commentary now.

I’ve got vault and couldn’t see multiple options- not sure if it makes a difference not being in the Americas.

I’ve got vault and couldn’t see multiple options- not sure if it makes a difference not being in the Americas.
There are no multiple options, the issue was the stream was stuck only on vault, while it should have been rotating to match Blythe’s commentary.
Either way we are only getting vault or bars.

Not sure the feeds are actually different or if they got it figured out right as i switched, but if you change your language to spanish, you get spanish commentary. (The chat with the video has people complaining about seeing too much usa and not enough brazil so…there is humor there. )

(The chat with the video has people complaining about seeing too much usa and not enough brazil so…there is humor there. )
Which is hypocritical because when Pan Am Championships were in Brazil, only Brazil was shown and none of US. LMAO

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back