2023 Pan American Games MAG Team Final and individual Qualifications (Saturday, October 21)

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Who is doing English commentary? I just started watching. Been out doing dog sport.

Last edited:
I do Canine Nosework. It’s modeled on detection work that’s drug and explosives detection work by dogs trained to locate. We don’t hunt for drugs, cadavers or explosives. We train our dogs to find scent.

I use herding type dogs. Any breed can do it but I like herders. Very smart!

Last edited:
I do Canine Nosework. It’s modeled on detection work that’s drug and explosives detection work by dogs trained to locate. We don’t hunt for drugs, cadavers or explosives. We train our dogs to find scent.

I use herding type dogs. Any breed can do it but I like herders. Very smart!
Wow. That must come in handy when you lose something

If the trainer wants a dog to find something you have to train the dog to find that particular thing. It isn’t worth training everything you can lose!

Yikes! Nedoroscik off.

Last edited:
If the trainer wants a dog to find something you have to train the dog to find that particular thing. It isn’t worth training everything you can lose!

Yikes! Nedoroscik off.
so the point of him coming was for nothing. He wont even qualify for finals

If Nedoroscik isn’t hitting his one event every time he’s not looking like a contender for the Olympic team next year.

If Nedoroscik isn’t hitting his one event every time he’s not looking like a contender for the Olympic team next year.
Yeah, I don’t understand having only a single event (even if it is one that the US usually needs a good score on). He can’t swing parallel bars too? Anything? I wouldn’t take a woman who only did BB and PH is the men’s equivalent of BB where anything can happen.

So comparing scores, Khoi Young’s scores at worlds were better and he has more to give for the team. Also Fred’s Qual score on PH was higher than Nedoroscik’s score here.

ETA Yul’s Qual score on PH was higher too.

Last edited:
So comparing scores, Khoi Young’s scores at worlds were better and he has more to give for the team. Also Fred’s Qual score on PH was higher than Nedoroscik’s score here.
The US has finally gotten better on pommels making taking just a pommels guy more of a risk than it was before.

USA clinches team gold

eta- Before Phillips goes on PB should widen lead.

Last edited:

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back