2023 Pan American Games Event Finals Day 1 MAG FX/PH/SR WAG VT/UB (Tuesday, October 24)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Jayson in silver. Brock just misses a medal

The Canadian contingent brought some cheap ass flags with them, lol.

I cant imagine training just a single event at that level. Sounds so tedious!
Yeah, i can get how doing all 6 can be a slog but going to the gym to just practice the one? Nothing else to break the monotony? No thanks.

I hate the medal ceremony for the first 3 events in between. Just do all 5 then do the ceremony for all!
Yes, and for gymnasts getting a medal and then having to go to the next event, that is a bit hectic i would think.

Yes, and for gymnasts getting a medal and then having to go to the next event, that is a bit hectic i would think.
Apparently there’s enough time for Andrade to undo her bun and do it back up for bars, so maybe not excessively hectic.

Apparently there’s enough time for Andrade to undo her bun and do it back up for bars, so maybe not excessively hectic.
Well, they aren’t really rushing through it and there is another one to do after this.

Is Hebeca Ahndraj the pronunciation? The arena person said it differently i think.

And the interim music, is that from somewhere? I feel like I’ve heard it before.

Yeah, but Andrade is like SuperWoman. Mere mortals might have an issue

Well, they aren’t really rushing through it and there is another one to do after this.

Is Hebeca Ahndraj the pronunciation? The arena person said it differently i think.

And the interim music, is that from somewhere? I feel like I’ve heard it before.
It is quite the pokey ceremony, isn’t it?

I can’t tell if it’s a weird remix of Orinoco Flow, or if my brain is making things up.
I was wondering if it was the music that plays when you go to like space mountain at disney world.

Thankfully, the organizers did not buy their Canadian flags from the dollar store.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back