2023 Pan American Games Event Finals Day 2 MAG VT/PB/HB WAG BB/FX (Wednesday, October 25)

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Never mind; she corrected herself. So this means Soares gets bronze? And we have two USA and two Brazil on the podium?

Last edited:
I’m so glad Achondo felt so encouraged at this competition that she’s decided to keep going in the sport. Love it.
It is even better that she will continue not for medals but for simply enjoying the sport.

That right there is more important than gold, silver, or bronze.

That’s how it’s always done, across all sports lol.

The only thing that would get four people on the podium would be a tie for bronze.

Or a four-way tie for gold.

I mean I guess there’s a couple other ways, you could have a two way tie for gold and two way tie for bronze. You could have one gold then a three-way tie for silver.

You could have one gold, one silver, and a six way tie for bronze! Just throw everyone up on the podium lol.

Hoping for a Mariano gold here. Some redemption from Worlds, and puts him in a good position for that Brazil +1 in Paris.

Lincoln definitely established herself as one to watch going into 2024.
Hopefully she can learn a second vault and then get consistent on beam.

Her bars is ICK, but Sacramone being strategic lead would understand that.
Good thing USA WAG has enough depth in UB right now. But I would still like her to be AA contender as well.
She reminds me of Gabby Douglas with her jumps, but her turns are better than Gabby’s. Now if she only could get Gabby’s bars…

Lincoln definitely established herself as one to watch going into 2024.
Hopefully she can learn a second vault and then get consistent on beam.

Her bars is ICK, but Sacramone being strategic lead would understand that.
Lincoln hit BB through all of Nationals, selection camp, and Pan Ams, didn’t she?

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back